I’ve been reading ‘Focus: a simplicity manifesto in the age of distraction‘ by Zen Habits blogger Leo Babauta. Zen Habits is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important: creative time. ‘Focus’ is the long-form version – a full guide on...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Zen Habits"
Fill out my online form.
- “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche 10 hours ago
- Daniel Dennett's seven tools for thinking: bit.ly/10G3e8B 11 hours ago
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde 15 hours ago
- An essential step in being creative is to question your own way of looking at things, perhaps Gove could start there bit.ly/12JC5… 1 day ago
- Now this is what we call a prototype! bit.ly/13CrA8z via @play_marblar 1 day ago