Expert Meeting Facilitation
We can help your meetings go from boring boardroom to dynamic discussion, ensuring you and your team leave the room aligned, energised and ready to make things happen.
There are many reasons for holding a meeting, for example setting goals, making decisions, defining roles, making plans, building consensus and alignment. And there are many things that get in the way of a good meeting too – it’s our job to help you avoid meeting blockers and successfully deal with difficult situations.
Everything we do is tailored to you: we’ll work closely with you to understand your team dynamics and the nuances of your project, designing and running your meeting so you get the end result that works best for everyone.
A meeting of minds
Most meetings won’t require an outside facilitator – but they can be highly useful for certain crucial meetings where the subject matter and outcome is high in priority and value. The best meetings focus on just one or two issues – an important topic with clear outcomes will engage everyone attending to bring their best attention and performance to the meeting.
We help make sure that all views, opinions and concerns are taken into account, making the most of the group’s strengths and shared purpose to make concrete plans for progress. This is the ultimate win-win: the best solution and a united team supporting it.
“After the session, my colleague and I couldn’t stop talking about the new ideas we had generated in our heads, all of which happened in such a short period of time. I would recommend Creative Huddle to any company who have reached a creative stalemate.”
– Heidi Swain, University of Sussex
Some recent clients:
Some recent projects:
- Four years’ consultancy with American Express, delivering over 30 workshops and 100+ coaching sessions with 50 senior leaders
- A series of creative thinking workshops for senior leaders at Harrods
- An ‘Open Space’ workshop for 60 senior leaders from Elmbridge Borough Council
- A two-day strategy workshop for the leaders of CBRE, a global building services firm
- A workshop for 150 clinical leaders from Bupa to co-create their vision for the organisation
- An Innovation Toolkit for 800 managers at ITV
- Creative thinking workshops for GroupM, the world’s largest media investment group
- A Creative Leadership workshop for the senior creative team at Getty Images
- A workshop for 80 PhD students from Nottingham University to discuss five key projects
- A team development workshop for a senior creative team at Photobox
Over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
I’m James Allen, founder of Creative Huddle. I’ve facilitated hundreds of workshops, meetings, focus groups, strategy sessions, teambuilding events and corporate offsites for a range of clients, from corporate household names to creative agencies, charities and startups. Read more →
Creative Huddle (noun)
A brilliantly facilitated group session to help teams generate ideas, solve problems, explore opportunities or make decisions.
Synonyms: workshop, brainstorm, meeting, offsite, conference.
The secrets of great collaboration, revealed:
Download our new Collaboration Playbook to get over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
This jam-packed guide includes bite-sized insights from companies including Google, IDEO, Deloitte and Apple.