Communicate clearly and concisely, and captivate audiences with storytelling and presentation skills.
In any given day, we fire off dozens of emails, texts and phone calls. We sit in meetings and negotiations, and hold discussions with colleagues. But how often do we really consider the message, the language, the objective of what we are saying?
Our ultra-communicative lifestyles can, in the worst case scenario, make us flippant and misunderstood. Creative Communication is much more absorbing. Communicate creatively and you have a better chance of being heard.
To be able to communicate ideas effectively it’s important to express ourselves clearly, concisely and with impact. We also need to fully engage our audience, whether one collaborator or a room full of stakeholders.
“I’d highly recommend Creative Huddle – they’re easy to work with, know their stuff and are passionate about what they do.” – John Athanasiou, HarperCollins
This workshop helps participants learn skills and techniques involved in creative communication with colleagues and stakeholders. We cover subjects including:
- Understand your audience – different people see things differently
- The benefits of clear & concise communication
- All ideas are ‘offers’ – ideas undergo a variety of interpretations and adjustments as collaborators and stakeholders add their slant and pass it on
- The importance of communicating your thinking process – framing the problem then proposing your solution
- How to focus on benefits, not features – or selling the sizzle, not the sausage
- What makes a good story and applying storytelling to your work
Outcome: participants gain an understanding of the key concepts relevant to creative communication and consider how to apply this to their own work.
We’ll work with you and your team to deliver a bespoke workshop that’s tailored to your requirements.