Our innovation workshops will help you assess opportunities, reimagine solutions and open up new sources of revenue. Focus your thinking on creating new products and services that play to your strengths and take advantage of market conditions.
What problem are you trying to solve? Or do you need to identify a problem? We’ll work with you to map out the innovation landscape relevant to your business, focusing on discovering opportunities and developing solutions to move your company forward.
Our innovation workshops are filled with field-tested techniques to prompt and provoke you into new ways of thinking, as well as to guide and support you along your innovation journey.
Let’s get started
We’ve run innovation workshops for teams of 12-100.
Depending on your brief, three hours can be a good length for an innovation workshop – long enough to explore a topic, generate ideas and agree on a strategy; short enough to keep the energy high and enable you to get the day’s other important tasks done too.
However we also highly recommend full day innovation workshops if you have time – this enables you to really go deep, plus we have plenty of activities and tricks up our sleeves to keep everyone upbeat and productive.
“After the session, my colleague and I couldn’t stop talking about the new ideas we had generated in our heads, all of which happened in such a short period of time. I would recommend Creative Huddle to any company who have reached a creative stalemate.”
– Heidi Swain, University of Sussex
Some recent clients:
Some recent projects:
- Four years’ consultancy with American Express, delivering over 30 workshops and 100+ coaching sessions with 50 senior leaders
- A series of creative thinking workshops for senior leaders at Harrods
- An ‘Open Space’ workshop for 60 senior leaders from Elmbridge Borough Council
- A two-day strategy workshop for the leaders of CBRE, a global building services firm
- A workshop for 150 clinical leaders from Bupa to co-create their vision for the organisation
- An Innovation Toolkit for 800 managers at ITV
- Creative thinking workshops for GroupM, the world’s largest media investment group
- A Creative Leadership workshop for the senior creative team at Getty Images
- A workshop for 80 PhD students from Nottingham University to discuss five key projects
- A team development workshop for a senior creative team at Photobox
Get in touch to tell us about your project. We aim to respond within a few hours.
Over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
I’m James Allen, founder of Creative Huddle. I’ve facilitated hundreds of workshops, meetings, focus groups, strategy sessions, teambuilding events and corporate offsites for a range of clients, from corporate household names to creative agencies, charities and startups. Read more →
Creative Huddle (noun)
A brilliantly facilitated group session to help teams generate ideas, solve problems, explore opportunities or make decisions.
Synonyms: workshop, brainstorm, meeting, offsite, conference.
The secrets of great collaboration, revealed:
Download our new Collaboration Playbook to get over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
This jam-packed guide includes bite-sized insights from companies including Google, IDEO, Deloitte and Apple.