Team Building Workshops
Collaboration is really important. Over the past twenty years, the time spent by managers and employees in collaborative activities has grown by over 50%.
But a great team is not just a group of great individuals: how a team works together is actually more important than who’s on the team.
So – the secret is really quite simple: great teams work hard at being a team. A great team building workshop can be a really effective process to get team members aligned behind a clear purpose, with defined goals and roles.
As a team building facilitator, it’s my job to help you do this as effectively as possible.
Tailored to your team
I’ll work with you to design a suitable session that will benefit your team. If you’re a team leader, getting me on board as a team building facilitator enables you to experience the session with your team, rather than feeling wholly responsible for leading and driving the agenda. You’ll be free to bond and integrate with your team as much as you like.
Team building workshops enable team members to take part in a number of facilitated discussions and activities to explore the topics and challenges most relevant to your team.
The workshop can be weighted towards different topics depending on the specific areas you’re looking to develop.
– David Knowles, ThinkBDA
“We found the day hugely beneficial and left with loads of practical actions to follow up on. The feedback from the team has been very positive.”
– Lena Koskela, Viasat World
Some recent clients:
Some recent projects:
- Four years’ consultancy with American Express, delivering over 30 workshops and 100+ coaching sessions with 50 senior leaders
- A series of creative thinking workshops for senior leaders at Harrods
- An ‘Open Space’ workshop for 60 senior leaders from Elmbridge Borough Council
- A two-day strategy workshop for the leaders of CBRE, a global building services firm
- A workshop for 150 clinical leaders from Bupa to co-create their vision for the organisation
- An Innovation Toolkit for 800 managers at ITV
- Creative thinking workshops for GroupM, the world’s largest media investment group
- A Creative Leadership workshop for the senior creative team at Getty Images
- A workshop for 80 PhD students from Nottingham University to discuss five key projects
- A team development workshop for a senior creative team at Photobox
Get in touch to tell us about your project. We aim to respond within a few hours.
Over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
I’m James Allen, founder of Creative Huddle. I’ve facilitated hundreds of workshops, meetings, focus groups, strategy sessions, teambuilding events and corporate offsites for a range of clients, from corporate household names to creative agencies, charities and startups. Read more →
Creative Huddle (noun)
A brilliantly facilitated group session to help teams generate ideas, solve problems, explore opportunities or make decisions.
Synonyms: workshop, brainstorm, meeting, offsite, conference.
The secrets of great collaboration, revealed:
Download our new Collaboration Playbook to get over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
This jam-packed guide includes bite-sized insights from companies including Google, IDEO, Deloitte and Apple.