Facilitating Remote Workshops for Teams
In modern business it can be increasingly difficult – and expensive – to get everyone together in the same room for an important meeting or workshop. Fortunately, there are many excellent technology solutions to enable remote teams to collaborate and discuss important topics in a way that lets everyone contribute.
We’re experienced in video conferencing services such as Webex, Zoom, GotoMeeting and Skype; collaborative visual tools such as MURAL and Realtimeboard; as well as chat platforms such as Slack, knowledge sharing tools such as Evernote and task-based software such as Trello. This list is by no means exhaustive either – if you have a preference for the platform you use for online collaboration, it’s highly likely we’ve already used it for past projects.
More than technology
Using the right technology for the right purpose is often the key. However while technology is a great enabler, there’s much more involved in facilitating online gatherings, like keeping the attention of everyone on the call, ensuring equal contributions and establishing clear agreements on the relevant outcomes.
Remote workshops should take into account participants’ different contexts (location, time, workspace), and get everyone involved in the discussion, especially if they’re not in the room.
Let us know about your team and your project and we’ll consult with you to create the remote solution that works best for you.
Some recent clients:
Some recent projects:
- Four years’ consultancy with American Express, delivering over 30 workshops and 100+ coaching sessions with 50 senior leaders
- A series of creative thinking workshops for senior leaders at Harrods
- An ‘Open Space’ workshop for 60 senior leaders from Elmbridge Borough Council
- A two-day strategy workshop for the leaders of CBRE, a global building services firm
- A workshop for 150 clinical leaders from Bupa to co-create their vision for the organisation
- An Innovation Toolkit for 800 managers at ITV
- Creative thinking workshops for GroupM, the world’s largest media investment group
- A Creative Leadership workshop for the senior creative team at Getty Images
- A workshop for 80 PhD students from Nottingham University to discuss five key projects
- A team development workshop for a senior creative team at Photobox
Get in touch to tell us about your project. We aim to respond within a few hours.
Over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
I’m James Allen, founder of Creative Huddle. I’ve facilitated hundreds of workshops, meetings, focus groups, strategy sessions, teambuilding events and corporate offsites for a range of clients, from corporate household names to creative agencies, charities and startups. Read more →
Creative Huddle (noun)
A brilliantly facilitated group session to help teams generate ideas, solve problems, explore opportunities or make decisions.
Synonyms: workshop, brainstorm, meeting, offsite, conference.
The secrets of great collaboration, revealed:
Download our new Collaboration Playbook to get over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
This jam-packed guide includes bite-sized insights from companies including Google, IDEO, Deloitte and Apple.