Bespoke Workshop Design and Facilitation
We’ve been running highly effective workshops for years, and are highly skilled in the art of getting the best from everyone on the team. Our workshop facilitators and bespoke corporate workshops get everyone collaborating effectively to harness their collective strengths.
An expertly designed and facilitated workshop by Creative Huddle keeps everyone’s thinking on track, laser-focused on the objective at hand. No more unproductive brainstorms, no more turgid meetings that fail to inspire participants. Workshop facilitators are great at keeping the energy high to build motivation, momentum, dynamic ideas and solutions.
Our workshops include:
- Idea and knowledge sharing – vibrant, open discussions where participants debate the art of the possible and test out new theories and solutions
- A focus on participation – doing is far more effective than passive listening;
- Peer-to-peer learning and feedback, because everyone brings their own experience, understanding and perspective;
- Flexibility, because the content needs to move in the direction the workshop participants need.
“Our workshop with Creative Huddle achieved all our aims. The workshop facilitator helped the team to think in different ways using different tools, some of which they have already put to use in other meetings.”
– Jane Stewart, England Athletics
Some recent clients:
Some recent projects:
- Four years’ consultancy with American Express, delivering over 30 workshops and 100+ coaching sessions with 50 senior leaders
- A series of creative thinking workshops for senior leaders at Harrods
- An ‘Open Space’ workshop for 60 senior leaders from Elmbridge Borough Council
- A two-day strategy workshop for the leaders of CBRE, a global building services firm
- A workshop for 150 clinical leaders from Bupa to co-create their vision for the organisation
- An Innovation Toolkit for 800 managers at ITV
- Creative thinking workshops for GroupM, the world’s largest media investment group
- A Creative Leadership workshop for the senior creative team at Getty Images
- A workshop for 80 PhD students from Nottingham University to discuss five key projects
- A team development workshop for a senior creative team at Photobox
Our free guide features over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
I’m James Allen, founder of Creative Huddle. I’ve facilitated workshops, meetings, focus groups, strategy sessions, teambuilding events and corporate offsites for a range of clients, from corporate household names to creative agencies, charities and startups. Read more →
Creative Huddle (noun)
A brilliantly facilitated group session to help teams generate ideas, solve problems, explore opportunities or make decisions.
Synonyms: workshop, brainstorm, meeting, offsite, conference.
The secrets of great collaboration, revealed:
Download our new Collaboration Playbook to get over 20 great ideas for fostering collaboration in your team.
This jam-packed guide includes bite-sized insights from companies including Google, IDEO, Deloitte and Apple.